Update on COVID-19
Thank you for choosing a stay at The White Oak Inn.
The health and well-being of our guests and associates are of the utmost importance to us. Our focus is to ensure we meet the needs of our guests while doing our part to keep you, our associates, and our community safe.
Here are some actions we are taking:
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available upon request. Please let us know prior to your stay if you want to take advantage of this choice.
- Daily housekeeping of guest rooms will not be done during your stay, however, there are instructions in your room on how to obtain fresh towels, linens, or supplies.
- You will have the option of eating breakfast or dinner in your room, on the outside screened patio, or in the Inn dining room.
- The dining room has been reconfigured to allow the recommended 6-foot distance between tables. Reservations are required for breakfast and dinner due to the reduced capacity in the dining area. Reservations can be made while booking your stay or upon your arrival.
- Self-serve items have been removed from the common areas. There are several items that are available on request such as: hot and cold beverages, snacks, ice, home-made cookies, toiletries or other forgotten items.
- All guests are asked to self-monitor their health and reschedule their stay if they are exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
- All guests are asked to practice social distancing during their stay. Masks are not required.
Additionally, we are taking steps to ensure the well-being of our associates including:
- Employees’ temperatures are checked prior to starting work each day.
- Housekeeping staff are asked to wear PPE gear (i.e. masks and gloves).
- Rooms will be left empty for a minimum of 48 hours between guest stays.
We are using CDC approved cleaning products and cleaning any high-touch areas frequently during the day. Hand sanitizer is provided at the front desk and the dining room entrance.
If you have any specific concerns not addressed here, please let us know.