Update on COVID-19
Thank you for choosing a stay at The White Oak Inn.
The health and well-being of our guests and associates are of the utmost importance to us. Our focus is to ensure we meet the needs of our guests while doing our part to keep you, our associates, and our community safe.
Here are some actions we are taking:
- Contactless check-in and check-out are available upon request. Please let us know prior to your stay if you want to take advantage of this choice.
- Daily housekeeping of guest rooms will be by request only. There are instructions in your room on how to obtain fresh towels, linens, or other supplies.
- You will have the option of eating a full breakfast in the inn dining room or picking up a continental breakfast basket to enjoy in your room, in the outside screened patio, or on your deck or porch.
- We offer two seatings for breakfast, at 8.30 and 9.30. We are limited to 7 tables and a maximum of 14 guests in the dining room at each seating, so specific breakfast times will be allocated on a first-come basis upon your arrival at the inn. There is only one seating for dinner, by advance reservation.
- Self-serve items such as hot and cold beverages have been removed from the guest fridges and common areas, however they are still available on request.
- The inn’s famous cookies are still available – pre-packaged for your convenience!
- Small bags of Ice for guest drinks are in the guest refrigerator. We cannot provide ice for coolers, but it can be purchased in Danville or Howard at the gas stations and stores.
- All guests are asked to self-monitor their health and reschedule their stay if they are exhibiting any symptoms of illness.
- Masking is optional.
We are using CDC approved cleaning products and cleaning any high-touch areas frequently during the day. Hand sanitizer is provided at the front desk which is by the dining room entrance.
If you have any specific concerns not addressed here, please let us know.