When you travel to Ohio’s Amish Country, consider lodging accommodations at The White Oak Inn.
Unlike a typical cookie-cutter hotel stay, our B&B in Danville, Ohio enables you to fully experience this beautiful area. Situated on 14 private, wooded acres and offering personalized service, cozy and well-appointed guestrooms, and scrumptious home-cooked meals, the inn beckons you to come and escape to the heart of Ohio.
- No smoking permitted inside or within 50 feet of any of our buildings (Ohio State Law).
- Check-in is between 3 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- We request checkout by 11 a.m.
- Early arrival or late checkout may be available by prior arrangement for an additional fee.
- All rates include breakfast
- Single occupancy and corporate rates available midweek.
- Rates are for double occupancy. Some rooms can accommodate a third or fourth person on an Aerobed. The cost for extra guests is $35 per person per night in the inn or guesthouse rooms, $50 per person per night for the cottages. Please check with us for availability of extra beds or occupancy limits for specific rooms.
- The inn is an adults-only property. All guests must be over 14 years of age. No babies, toddlers, or children under 14.
- All rooms have private bathrooms.
- All rates are subject to change and are before taxes.
- There are a resident cat and dog in the inn. We request no guest pets inside the main inn. Two rooms in the separate guesthouse are pet friendly.
- For the safety of all our guests we request no open flames indoors, including candles, tea lights, votive candles, or incense and no scented products such as air fresheners, plug-ins, essential oils or diffusers.
- A full breakfast is included in the price of the room.
- Dinner is available to lodging guests by advance reservation.
- Romantic picnic baskets for dinner or lunch can be ordered with 48-hours’ notice.
- Since we are located in a dry township we cannot sell alcohol, but you are welcome to bring your own.
RESERVATIONS, DEPOSITS & CANCELLATIONS:
- Two-night minimum stays are generally required. Three-night minimum stays may be in effect for holidays, college events, and other special events in the area.
- There is a $50 processing fee for any reservation that is cancelled or changed.
- A deposit equal to one night’s stay plus tax is required at the time the reservation is made. For reservations made less than 7 days before arrival, the full amount will be charged at the time the reservation is made. If the reservation is cancelled more than 7 days before arrival, a refund will be issued for the amount of the deposit less the $50 processing fee. If the reservation is cancelled within 7 days of arrival, the deposit is forfeited, and the guest will be charged for any remaining amount that we cannot re-sell or book to another guest.
- For reservations being paid by a third party (e.g. as a gift) payment in full is required no later than 14 days before arrival.
- For parties of three to five rooms traveling together, or for holidays and special events at the inn or in the area, the cancellation policy is 30 days.
- For parties of six or more rooms, weddings, and other events, we require a 50% non-refundable deposit and have a 60-day cancellation policy
- Payment may be made by cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
- Guests are advised to purchase trip insurance to protect them in the case of emergencies.
- Can be purchased in any dollar amount.
- All usual terms for reservations, including deposits and cancellations, apply to reservations being paid with a certificate.
- Certificates are valid for five years from purchase date.
- The White Oak Inn gift certificates may be used for any services or packages offered at the inn. Gift certificates issued by third parties such as Select Registry, I Love Inns and BnBFinder can be used towards meals, lodging and gift shop items, but are not valid towards state and local taxes, group bookings, or services provided by third parties (such as murder mysteries, massages, wedding packages and Amish tours or meals.)
Our pet-friendly bed and breakfast provides a welcome alternative to hotel lodging on your Ohio vacation or weekend getaway.
- The pet fee is $25 per pet per night.
- Dogs must be housebroken. Owners will clean up after their dogs.
- NO PEE PADS indoors
- Pets will be on a leash any time they are on inn property
- Pets must be on a flea medication and current on all vaccinations
- Owner will be required to sign a pet damage waiver
- Pets must be crated if left alone in the room.
- We expect that dogs will not bark or disturb other guests.
In the event that pets or owners fail to comply with any of the above, they will be asked to kennel their pet or leave the premises. Under these circumstances, there will be no refund or reduction in rate for a shortened stay.