A Romantic Northeast Ohio Wedding Venue
Intimate Elopements & Weddings in Amish Country
The White Oak Inn is an Amish Country bed & breakfast and Northeast Ohio wedding venue. Weddings held at The White Oak Inn are simply unforgettable. When it comes to your wedding ceremony and reception, nothing less will do. Know that our special care will leave the memory of this day glowing in the hearts of you and your guests for a lifetime. Whether it’s an elopement for two or a destination wedding with a formal dinner for 125 guests, our Northeast Ohio wedding venue takes the same care and attention to detail for each wedding. You can relax and enjoy your day, knowing we’re attending to every detail. Our staff are committed to helping make your day special and memorable.
We also offer elopement packages for couples looking to take the plunge in an intimate and private setting and a vow renewal package for couples who want to renew their vows and celebrate the wonderful years they’ve spent together
The White Oak Inn is happy to host same-sex weddings.
Our wedding gazebo provides an idyllic location for beautiful outdoor wedding ceremonies and vow renewal ceremonies. During colder weather, our intimate wedding venue can also hold small weddings indoors in the common room in front of the fireplace.
Receptions for up to 40 guests can be held in the downstairs rooms of the inn. Between May and September, we can host wedding receptions for up to 125 guests in tents on the inn grounds. All catering arrangements are made by the inn.
We will be pleased to create a menu that will reflect your personal style and taste while keeping in mind any special dietary needs or budgetary constraints you may have.
We can also arrange for a minister, photographer, wedding cake, flowers, music, china service, and much more.
Please call Yvonne at (740) 599-6107 if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to view the property.
The White Oak Elopement or Vow Renewal Package – starting at $925
- Two-night stay in one of our luxury log cabin cottages
- Full breakfast in the dining room each morning
- Refrigerator stocked with water and soft drinks
- Cookies and other snacks
- The ceremony, including officiant’s fee
- Disc with photographs taken by innkeepers during the ceremony
- Wedding cake for two served with sparkling juice
- A dozen roses in the room
- Your choice of a romantic dinner basket for two delivered to the cottage or dinner for two in the inn dining room
Please note: An elopement consists of the bride, groom, and minister. Generally, we can accommodate up to 6 additional guests for ceremony, cake, and dinner. Cost is $65 per additional guest. No children under age 12 on Fridays, Saturdays or holiday Sundays.
The Family and Friends Wedding Weekend – $7,500 includes taxes and gratuities
- Accommodation for up to 24 guests for two nights (10 guest rooms/2 cottages)
- Casual appetizer party, cookout, or light buffet dinner on the first evening
- Buffet breakfast both mornings
- Wedding ceremony, including officiant’s fee
- Wedding reception dinner for up to 24 guests
- Non-alcoholic beverages served with meals
- Two-tier wedding cake
- Candles and flower arrangements for tables
- All gratuities and taxes
The Simple Ceremony – starting at $500
- Use of gazebo for the wedding ceremony
- Chairs for guests
- Wedding cake and punch served in the gazebo following the ceremony
- Pricing is based on the number of guests.
Please contact the innkeepers if you would like to discuss availability and pricing.
Gazebo rental for photography – $25 per hour