Looking for a dog-friendly bed and breakfast near Danville in Ohio’s Amish Country? Pets are welcome in this room at The White Oak Inn.
The largest room in the Guest House, the Dogwood Room has a wood-burning fireplace and high-backed king-size bed. Soothing shades of brown, taupe and gold complement the oak furniture. The oversized, stuffed easy chair is so comfortable that we have a waiting list of guests who want to adopt it if we ever give it up!
- King-size bed
- Private bathroom with tub and shower
- TV/DVD player with Direct TV
- Wood-burning fireplace (can be used September 15 – June 15)
- Individual air conditioner
- Access to complimentary snacks and beverages 24 hours a day
- Pet fee is $25 per pet per night
*Rates based on double occupancy. All guests must be a minimum age of 12.